Current projects, as of April 10, 2022:
- Career: I am taking a break from a standard 9-5 role and will be freelancing for part of 2022. I am now focused on security of blockchains, DeFi, and web3.
- Learning: Because freelancing without fixed weekends or work hours provides a blank slate for deciding on work-life tradeoffs, I am exploring what my ideal work schedule and environment looks like.
- Travel: After 2 years without boarding an airplane, I am planning extensive international travel in 2022.
- Reading: Some recent reads that I would recommend include "The Status Game" by Will Storr, "The Sovereign Individual" by James Dale Davidson, and "This is How They Tell Me the World Ends" by Nicole Perlroth.
- Misc: After dismissing cryptocurrencies several times over the past decade, I finally observed it from a new angle and became convinced it will be one of the quickest growth technologies in this 2020's decade. I am interested in exploring what other ideas or opinions I hold that could be reversed with further research.
Thanks to Derek Sivers for the idea of a /now page